How to Improve Your Work-Life Balance
Can a Self-Help App Help With Work-Life Balance?
Does it feel like work is taking over your entire life, and you’re starting to feel the burnout? Finding the perfect work-life balance is challenging for every working professional, especially if you are an entrepreneur or a high-level individual. Luckily, there are things you can start doing today to improve your work-life balance and make your self-care, mental health, and relationships more of a priority. Keep reading to learn more about how to improve your work-life balance and the one self-help app that can help guide you there.
How Work Starts to Take Over
Wondering how you got here? Work can very quickly take over the scales in the balance of work and life, and it all comes down to three key components:
- Time management. With so much to juggle daily, it can be easy to lose track of time or spend too long on a task. By improving your time management skills with the help of a self-help app, you can learn how to work more efficiently, delegate, and create a routine.
- Constraints. There can be many constraints holding you back from having a better work-life balance, such as too large of a workload, increased hours, increased responsibilities, or managerial duties that are difficult to delegate.
- Perceived goals. “Once this project is over, I’ll be able to spend more time with my family.” Does that sound familiar? Yet, somehow, it doesn’t happen—because you’re on to the next thing.
Ways to Improve Your Work-Life Balance
A self-help app, such as Foojan App, can help teach you certain skills that will help you improve your work-life balance. These skills include:
- Better communication. Learning how to say “no,” delegate, and speak to management about your burnout are all important factors in improving your work-life balance.
- Using your breaks and time off. Why do we feel guilty for taking breaks or actually using our vacation time? Don’t. Use them, schedule them, and enjoy them.
- Setting boundaries. Does your family complain about how often you’re on the phone while you’re at home? Set certain work hours, or block out a few hours a day, to prioritize being with your family.
About the Foojan App
The groundbreaking Foojan App reflects years of research and the formal application of therapies practiced by eminent psychotherapist Dr. Foojan Zeine. This includes Dr. Zeine’s highly acclaimed Awareness Integration Theory (AIT), which enables you to identify your negative core beliefs, release constraining memories from the past, and pursue a fulfilling future of your own design.
This customized self-help app was developed to meet Dr. Zeine’s desire to share her knowledge and unique therapy style with as many struggling and searching individuals as possible. Dr. Zeine and her professional team are dedicated to providing step-by-step guidance in your healing process so that you, and others like you, can function effectively and productively for a happier life.
We invite you to meet the key individuals responsible for the Foojan App’s user-friendly design, personalized interface, and powerful messaging by visiting us at foojan.com!