How Can We Help You?
Report a Bug
If you are experiencing bugs within the app, please report them directly to us. Please include a description of the issue, what model phone you are using and what OS version you have installed.
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
Important: When you uninstall the app, your subscription won’t cancel.
Tip: If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
Manage your subscriptions on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.
Can’t find the subscription that you want to cancel?
- Search your email for the words “receipt from Apple.”
- On the receipt for the subscription, check which Apple ID was used.
- If a family member’s Apple ID appears on the receipt, ask that family member to use the steps in this article to cancel the subscription. You can’t cancel a family member’s subscription.
- If another Apple ID that you use appears on the receipt, sign in with that Apple ID and use the steps in this article to cancel the subscription.
- If you can’t find a receipt from Apple for the subscription, you might have bought the subscription from another company. To find out which company bills you, check your bank or credit card statement. To cancel the subscription, you must contact the company that bills you for the subscription.
Get In Touch With Us
The information offered in the Foojan App is intended to provide helpful, proven advice. The ideas, procedures, and suggestions, however, are not intended to serve as a replacement for targeted professional counseling, psychotherapy or the provision of psychological services. Any use of this information is at the user’s discretion. Matters regarding your health and well-being may require medical supervision. Neither the creator of the Foojan App nor any of the app’s marketing and promotional team shall be liable or responsible for any loss or damage allegedly arising from any information, suggestions, or recommendations provided through this app.