Make It and Keep It: Improving Your Finances
Finances: What Is Your Belief System?
What is one of the most personal things in the world that make you who you are? It is our finances, and believe it or not, the way we approach our finances is something that is instilled in us from a very young age. Some people may seem to have a better ability at managing their finances, hitting their savings goals, or crunching numbers. But the truth is, everyone has a totally different system instilled in them, and you can learn those skills, too. Keep reading to learn more about finances, belief systems, smarter money management, and how to get greater earning capacity.
Finances: Money Management Belief Systems
There are so many belief systems when it comes to finances and how to manage your money. They are all wildly different ways of managing money, and you may go from one stage to the next throughout life or mostly stay in one stage. Depending on how you were raised and how you view money, some of these belief systems include:
- Work hard for your money
- Invest wisely
- Work smarter, not harder
- Get rich quick
- Spend it now; you only live once
- Save for retirement; don’t be careless
- “Hustle culture”, aka, never stop working
- Have a healthy work/life balance
- Build generational wealth
- Make sure to leave something behind for children
Which of these stages do you identify with the most?
Greater Earning Capacity & Changing Your Beliefs
If you are looking for a way to have smarter money management and greater earning capacity, it is important to understand that it is a marathon, not a sprint. You have to build the skills in order to use them, which will ensure that you will not only make money but keep it, too.
Simple money management skills you can start now include:
- See where you stand. Take a deep breath and open that online banking app. Take a look at your assets, your liabilities, your income, and your living expenses.
- Trim the fat. Get rid of any old gym memberships, app subscriptions, or other recurring payments you do not need. Call your phone or TV provider to see if you can talk down your monthly payment.
- Learn money management skills. Now that you have a better grasp on your finances and the goals you’d like to meet, download the Foojan App. Learning more about your belief systems, how to break them, and how to build better spending habits are essential for a wealthy future.
Make it and Keep it with the Foojan App
The groundbreaking Foojan App reflects years of research and the formal application of therapies practiced by eminent psychotherapist Dr. Foojan Zeine. This includes Dr. Zeine’s highly acclaimed Awareness Integration Theory (AIT), which enables you to identify your negative core beliefs, release constraining memories from the past, and pursue a fulfilling future of your own design.
This customized self-help app was developed to meet Dr. Zeine’s desire to share her knowledge and unique therapy style with as many struggling and searching individuals as possible. Dr. Zeine and her professional team are dedicated to providing step-by-step guidance in your healing process so that you, and others like you, can function effectively and productively for a happier life.
We invite you to meet the key individuals responsible for the Foojan App’s user-friendly design, personalized interface, and powerful messaging by visiting us at foojan.com!